Have listed part 1 of my wish list. I know some of these are so crazy and still very impossible to fulfill it now but I believe fate is kind and in God’s time it will surely brings sweet fulfillment of my wishes.
I wish to…
- meet Daniel Steel my favorite romance novelist and ask all copies of her novels (of course first to my lists are Remembrance, To Love Again, and Kaleidoscope)
- meet Jo Girard- (top car salesman in the world).I love his “Ferris wheel”.
- own a fun playhouse business ( so that my son will not go to the mall and pay a per hour basis )
- have our second honeymoon in Santorini, Greece ( have watch “For the First time” love the scenic view, great for honeymoon destination.
- go back to Sta. Mesa Manila particularly in Bacood (where I grew up) and meet old friends
- go to the roof of our old house again in Manila and eat “Kropeck” with spicy vinegar plus Bayabas for constipation he-he…
- play again “Tansan”(softdrink cap) , “Text” cards and “Rubber band” with my uncles.
- join house to house Christmas Caroling ( 100 days more before Christmas)
- be a Chef and cook my favorite comfort food, mashed potatoes (he-he)
- meet my idol Chef Rob of “Chef to Go” ( He’s so cute)
- have a new house on top of a hill … maybe in Chocolate Hills in Bohol (he-he)
- have my own car ( Porsche ?) ooh… wishing only.
- meet my classmates in Grade School and High School again. ( most especially my crush -our President in the class)
- have a fine dining restaurant and learn the etiquette in fine dining.
- bring my son in Disneyland ( Hongkong will do since there’s no visa )
- get to have a Carribean tour with my Family. The ship is Royal Carribean ,my brother is working here.
- learn to sing “ I am your Brother , Your Best friend Forever” American Idol (lol)
- meet J. Lo, and Angelina Jolie
- win in a game show “ Deal or No Deal”
- learn to bake my favorite blue berry cheese cake.
- get the old recipe of Goldilocks sans rival (my Dad's “pasalubong” when am still small)
- eat again Halo-Halo with my Dad in Escolta
- own a property like a farm lot so I can plant my favorite fruits and vegetables and build a nipa hut. For Retirement purposes (he-he)
- eat kiwi fruit and try dragon fruit shake.
On Part 2 ... More wish lists to come. There's no harm in wishing . Anybody can make a wish (he-he)
Happy Wishing to all..