Thursday, September 18, 2008

Is it 30 or 31 days?

My significant other would always asked me Darling, how many days do we have this month is it 30 or 31 days? I would then replied him wait Darling will check it in the calendar (he-he.) I also can’t remember the number of days in a month.

Until one day, as I was checking my old files during my college days I found and read of the information that would give me an answered immediately to my better half common inquiry. I memorized it and from then on, I can answer him immediately without checking the calendar if the month has 30 or 31 days. He was amazed as I was able to give him the information and have said WOW! Darling, how did you know that? Thank you my Alzheimer’s was cured because of that. (l.o.l)

So, for the information of everyone here it is,

30 days hath September, April, June and November. All the rest have 31 days except February which hath but 28 in fine, till leap year gives it 29.

Sometimes simple information like this can give humor to a couple’s relationship. So, to all mothers out there let us show to our significant other that we are not only good in our common domestic duties but also very smart in cases like this.

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Hi Momnificent, that's a cool way to remember if the current month has 30 or 31 days. My way of remembering it is that, 30 and 31 is always alternate except of course with February. and the 2 months that has both 31 days are July and August. So, Jan-31, Feb 28, Mar 31, April 30, something like that..then so on and so forth..My husband on the other hand won't remember a thing, he can't even remember if the month of September is 9...10 for October..and etc..

MOMnificent said...

Hehehe...mommy kakatawa ka talaga anyway let's ask nalang our kids mas updated and advance pa sila sa atin ngayon. I think we need to eat lots of peanuts hahaha.. Great time!