Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lesson Update: " My Family"

“My Family” This is one of the lesson updates that I’ve read in the assignment notebook of my preschooler boy when he’s still in his Kindergarten junior. They were asked to paste a Family Picture in a cartolina or hard colored paper and describe each role of the Family members and a graded oral recitation will be given the following day.

Knowing this, my husband, son and I have prepared the materials to use and write the role for each member of the Family. While I was teaching my son, I remember my own Family that I was so emotional not noticing that I am teary-eyed already. I told myself then if I would be in my son’s situation now I think it will be very hard for me to describe and give the role of my Family.

I came from a broken family and my Father and Mother were separated since I was in my Fourth Grader and I have never experience doing the same assignment with my parents even in my preschooler days. They will always fought at that time and they hired me a tutor to help me in my studies.

Having this kind of experience in life I became a more matured woman and I didn’t let life take me to the depth of hatred, anger to my parents. Maybe the way they live up with their Marriage is a choice, they choice not to save their marriage and be separated.

For all the couples out there please do something to live with your Marriage and continue to show the love and respect to all the members in the Family.

Here’s a very touching lyrics of “ My Family Song” that a friend of mine sent this to me in my email box. Her name is Wendy from California. After hearing this song I’ve sent her an email thanking her for this very nice composition. Although the lyrics is just short but it really touches my heart after listening to it.

Sorry, I am trying to upload the melody of the song but it seems there’s a problem in the connection. Try it later. Thanks.


“My Family Song”

I can remember your eyes.
Looking up into mine.
The tiny baby( babe) so innocent, so divine.
How I felt God’s love surround me that day, then I held you in my arms, your tiny voice seems to say….

CHORUS:

Look At me Dad I can swing high, I can run, I can play, wish me luck Mom in going to school on my first day.
Hold my hands, watch me grow, give me courage to succeed. That’s why God gave you to me, My Family…..

Everyday I watch you grow.
I wonder to myself what is my role as a parent, as a teacher and as a friend.
I’ll give my love to you.
Each and everyday you’re the music to my ears when I can hear you say….
(repeat chorus)

Look at me Dad I can swing high, I can run, I can play, wish me luck Mom in going to school on my first day.
Hold my hands, watch me grow, give me courage to succeed. That’s why God gave you to me, My Family…

( repeat chorus)

I love you Daddy and Mommy.

No comments: