Monday, November 10, 2008

I was tagged!

Mom of Four (Liza), who is one of my favorites Blogsphere tagged me and asked to list down 8 Things about myself.
Well, I know I’m special. In entire world, there is nobody like me. Nobody has my smile, my eyes, my nose, my hair, my hands, my voice, my laugh etc.. Now let me see Things about myself? It's actually more than 8 Things.

1. Of course I’m a Mom, that’s why blog’s name is Momnificent, is it obvious ?
with a loving and super supportive Dadnificent and super dooper “kulit” Sonnificent (hehe)

2. I am a Filipina and a native of San Fernando, Pampanga, Phils. We migrated in the Land of Promise, Davao City in 1989. As a “Kapampangan” I love good food. My favorite is “Kare-Kare”.

3. My son and I love to go to Mall every Friday or Saturday and eat fish ball, shrimp ball and the like.

4. I love to check out new stuffs in “Ukay-Ukay” because its cheaper and if you just have a patience to dig, for sure you can buy a nice stuff and with good quality despite it’s a second hand.

5. I love to read books with my son and pretend to be a teacher. Frustrated Teacher huh?

6. I love to Dance rather than to sing. Why? Bad tune hehe.

7. I love watching “ Chef to Go” not just because Chef Rob is cute but I really love cooking and like to learn more new food.

8. I like friendly people like Mom of Four, Blessed Life .

There you go….now I am tagging my other favorites blog roll here:

1. Blessed Life 2. D’ Cooking Mudra 3. Fil-Am Journey 4. Coffee-tea-n-me
5. A Pinay' s Endeavor in America 6. Free Trip to Japan 7. Excess Baggage 8. Kumagcow
And the tag rules to follow are:
1 - Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2 - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3 - At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4 - Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Happy Tagging!

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Oh di ba? Ang sarap sabihin sa ibang friends natin na tayo eh ganito at ganyan. Although wala akong idea what you look like..Hehehe
I love Kare- Kare, kapag natikman mo ang luto ko, makakalimutan mo Pangalan mo..promise!!
Ukay Ukay is the best di ba? magkakasundo tayo dyan.. I would rather sing though than dance, kasi parehong left feet ako eh..not graceful enough...
Thanks for doing the tag..
Have a great day to you, to Dadnificent and Sonnificent...

BongFlo said...

gee... thanks for the tag MOMnificent. wonder what i would post about me? anyway, this is the first ever tag for me and i will try to honestly post 8 random facts about me. thanks, have great week ahead