Friday, December 5, 2008

A Letter to Santa Claus

Does your child love to write? If yes, this coming Christmas Holidays why don't we sit down and guide your child to write a letter to Santa Claus and put this in a stocking on a Christmas tree.

Why to Santa? Well, Children believe that Santa Claus exists and if they are good they will surely receive a nice present from Him. This is what most parents would say to their children when in time for Christmas. Not that we are telling a lie that Santa Claus do exist but we just want them to know that someone out there appreciates a child who is kind, respectful, helpful and obedient.

I remember when I was a child, My Mom and Dad would see me hanging a stocking on the Christmas tree and they would guide me to write a letter telling Santa the gift I want for Christmas. On Christmas morning, I’m so excited to see my stocking and to my surprised I got my wish. I thanked my Mom and Dad of helping me to write and prayed of my wish to Santa. And as I grow up I’ve known that Santa does not really exist and only my Dad and Mom was the ones who put in the gift inside the stocking.

I planned to do this with my child. The idea and objective is not that I’m teaching of a character that does not really exist in real life but I want my child to learn how to write simple letter and to express himself of what he want for Christmas and that if He is good, wish will be granted.

So to all Moms and Dads, this is a perfect bonding time and perfect present we could give to our children this Christmas. Let’s teach them how to write a letter to Santa Claus.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Mommy, I already know what my child would write. He would write everything that he can think of. He's already been asking if it's already Christmas when I decorated our Christmas tree..My 2 little ones believe there's Santa Claus, the 18 mos. doesn't really care right now. The 15 year old knows the truth, Hahaha!

Have fun Momnificent, and I wish that you will have a great Holidays, you and your family. Take care..